Under the faculty’s umbrella, Center for Telecommunication Research and Innovation (CeTRI) was established in 2008. CeTRI is focusing on the research, development and commercialization activities in the field of wireless communication system design and nano computing & information engineering in both national and international levels. With the full support from Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM), government agencies, research collaborators and industrial partners, CeTRI is growing steadily every years and surely will strike higher goals in the near future.
There are FIVE research groups under CeTRI:
- Advance Sensors & Embedded Controls System (ASECS) | Website: https://utemasecs.wordpress.com
- Broadband & Network (BBNET) | Website: https://bbnetutem.wordpress.com/
- Micro and Nano Electronic (MINE) | Website: http://mineutem.wordpress.com
- Machine Learning & Signal Processing (MLSP) | Website: https://maclsp.wordpress.com/
- Microwave Research Group (MRG) | Website: http://mrg-cetri.weebly.com