To become a reputable world-class centre of excellence in Electronic Engineering.
To produce highly competent electronic engineers through world class higher technical education based on application oriented teaching, learning and research with smart university-industry partnership in line with national aspirations.
- To produce electronic engineers who are responsible to the Creator, the nation and the society.
- To provide the best and updated courses in Electronics, Computer and Telecommunication Engineering.
- To create an excellent culture in research, development, innovation and consultancy.
- To ensure excellent co-operation and relationship between the faculty and the industries.
- To produce competent graduates who are capable of competing globally.
- To publish excellent and beneficial academic materials for the nation.
- To provide up-to-date facilities and equipment for teaching and learning.
- To provide relevant facilities and equipment for teaching, learning, research and development.